Current Legislative Activities
116th Congress (2019-2020)
Next Meeting: June 29, 2020 at 9:00 AM EDT
Previous Meeting: June 26, 2020
Upcoming House and Senate Committee Meetings Daily View Weekly View
- Yesterday in Congress
- Bill Texts
- Committee Schedule
- Calendars and Schedules
- Committee Reports
- Roll Call Votes
- Presented to President
- Search CRS Reports Congressional Research Service Reports are available to the public.
- The Law Library of Congress Reports are produced primarily for Members of Congress.
- Official Senate Print providing comprehensive legal analysis of the U.S. Constitution.
Current Members of Congress
- Speaker of the House Rep. Nancy Pelosi [D-CA-12]
- Majority Leader Rep. Steny H. Hoyer [D-MD-5]
- Republican Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy [R-CA-23]
- Majority Whip Rep. James E. Clyburn [D-SC-6]
- Republican Whip Rep. Steve Scalise [R-LA-1]
- Republican Conference Chairman Rep. Liz Cheney [R-WY-0]
- Assistant Democratic Leader Rep. Ben Ray Lujan [D-NM-3]
- Republican Policy Committee Chairman Rep. Gary J. Palmer [R-AL-6]
- Democratic Caucus Chairman Rep. Hakeem S. Jeffries [D-NY-8]
Contact by email and telephone.
June 26, 2020 by Stephen Mayeaux
From the Legal Report Archive: Bribery and Corruption Laws in Certain Middle Eastern Countries
The following is a guest post by John Al Saddy, legal research fellow at the Global Legal Research Directorate ...more
A gallery of study resources about significant primary source documents from American history.
Presented by the Library of Congress, Congress.gov is the official website for U.S. federal legislative information.
Your visit to the historic U.S. Capitol begins as you enter the Capitol Visitor Center.